Journey through a book of maps filled with amazing adventure in this storytelling sequel to Above and Below.
- Choose your path in connected quest lines
- Includes a gorgeous atlas of 11 maps to play on!
- Buy skills for your character over a ten-map campaign
- 2-4 players, 90 minutes
Search for a lost city in a strange and wonderful world of ruins; manage and recruit adventurers, each with a unique identity; read from a book of stories, building an amazing and memorable tale each time you play!
Origins Award Nominee (Board Games)
SXSW Tabletop Game of the Year Nominee
Dice Tower Gaming Awards Nominee (Multiple Categories)
Golden Amber fills the deep mines, it's fiery, cold embers glowing in the ancient rocks. Scholars say that the Arzians valued it above gold or silver, and wore it as a sign of wealth. Perhaps the rare substance holds forgotten secrets about the long-dead empire and their lust for power?
Near and Far: Amber Mines is the first expansion to Near and Far. It includes modules that you can add or remove according to your preference. These modules include:
- Amber Mines: Compete to explore a deep mine throughout the game, searching for coins, gems, treasures, and amber!
- Magic: Gain powerful spell cards at the Mystic's hut.
- General Store: Visit the new General Store, where you can refill some hearts and gain a coin.
- New Threats: Battle against a deck of updated threat cards.
Coming Summer 2018